Waubonsie Valley High School's Department of Technology and Engineering Education believes that education is a process of life long learning for all students. Technology Education works best when the school community shares in the responsibility and participates in the Technology Education program. Technology Education is an ever rapidly changing school curriculum of hands-on learning activities that are the results of Academic Excellence being applied and used. The Technology Students at Waubonsie Valley should...
- Develop the hands-on skills for both the present and future vocations
- Be functionally and technically literate using the academics developed
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively and accept individual differences
- Perform and think independently and critically
- Develop multiple approaches to problem solving
- Practice work roles as future productive citizens
- IDEA (Illinois Drafting Educators Association)