Please be sure to read all information on this page as well as the form information on the bottom.
Readiness days are designed to not only complete the registration process for your student, but to also provide parents and students with the most current information to start the 2019-20 school year. All students are required to participate in the Readiness Days process on their identified day (see schedule below). If you are not able to attend with your student, please send all paperwork and payments with your student. You must have completed the Online Verification Process prior to the readiness day. See this document for directions on how to review/verify your info and then update your registration data if you have not done so yet.
Readiness Days Schedule
Tuesday, August 6th 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM -- **All
New to District Students** and Bands, Athletics, LINK, Student Council
Tuesday, August 6th 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM -- Freshmen Orientation
Tuesday, August 6th 6:00 PM -- Freshmen Parent Informational Meeting in Auditorium
Wednesday, August 7th 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM -- Pride House (Last names A – E)
Wednesday, August 7th 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM -- Tradition House (Last names F – L)
Thursday, August 8th 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM -- Spirit House (Last names (M – R)
Thursday, August 8th 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM -- Warrior House (Last names S – Z)
On Your Assigned Readiness Day:
- Enter Door 33 by the Auditorium to pick up your individualized student punch card. This card will list the mandatory tables that you must visit.
- Fees – Preferred payment of fees is via Pushcoin, however, there will be a station where you can submit payment by cash or check only.
- Yearbook & ID pictures – HR Imaging will be taking ID pictures. This will be your student’s school yearbook picture and ID picture so please plan accordingly. HR Imaging will be mailing order envelopes home over the summer. These should be turned in to the photographer during Readiness Days if pictures are being ordered.
- Student Handbooks will be distributed.
- Chromebooks will be distributed to incoming freshmen students and any new student to the district. New students to the district should attend the August 6th Readiness Day to receive their computer logon information and instructions to activate their accounts.
- Physical – This is only required for students entering 9th grade. A current physical must be turned in by the first day of school. If your student is in sports at any grade level, a current physical must be on file in the nurse’s office prior to any tryouts or practices.
- Meningitis Immunization – This is only required for students entering 12th grade. This must be turned in by the first day of school.
2019-20 District Calendar
Additional Registration Forms