Please be sure to read all information on this page as well as the form information on the bottom.
Readiness days are designed to not only complete the registration process for your student, but to also provide parents and students with the most current information to start the 2018-19 school year. All students are required to participate in the Readiness Days process on their identified day (see schedule below). If you are not able to attend with your student, please send all paperwork and payments with your student. You must have completed the Online Verification Process prior to the readiness day. See this document for directions on how to review/verify your info and then update your registration data if you have not done so yet.
Bring your checkbook or cash to cover the various separate fees.
We cannot accept credit cards.
Readiness Days Schedule
Friday, August 10th 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM -- LINK, Marching Band, & Fall Athletics
Monday, August 13th 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM -- Last name beginning with A – G
Tuesday, August 14th 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM -- Last name beginning with H – R
Tuesday, August 14th 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM -- Freshman Orientation, Gymnasium
Tuesday, August 14th 6:30 PM -- Parent Meeting, Auditorium
Wednesday, August 15th 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM -- Last name beginning with S – Z
Prior to Readiness Days:
• Please go to the Readiness Day info below to view optional forms. Download them
and bring them to the Readiness Days along with any fees that may be included.
These will include senior information, PTA, Boosters and club membership forms.
• Print out Course Fees:
o Go to WV Home page
o Parent should log on to Pushcoin. Click on fees balance on the right hand side upper corner
o View the fees
o Click your cursor at the top of the page in the blue section
o Print fee page (right click on mouse and select print)
o Check or cash will be accepted. Check should be made payable to WVHS and
should include student name and ID number
o Turn in printed fee page and payment at Fee Table on Readiness Day.
On Your Assigned Readiness Day:
• Enter Door 33 by the Auditorium to pick up your individualized student punch card.
This card will list the mandatory tables that you must visit.
• Fees – You will turn in your course fee print out (directions above) along with your
payment. Bring your checkbook or cash to cover the various fees for the
upcoming 2018-19 school year. We do not accept credit cards.
• Yearbook & ID pictures – HR Imaging will be taking ID pictures. This will be your
student’s school yearbook picture and ID picture so please plan accordingly.
HR Imaging will be mailing order envelopes home over the summer. These should
be turned in to the photographer during Readiness Days if pictures are being
• Chromebooks will be distributed to freshmen and new students that have submitted
signed forms for the Chromebooks. There will be forms available for parents to sign.
• Student Handbooks will be distributed.
• Students will be able to pick up their schedules.
• Optional forms and fees will be collected (Fall Sports Fees, Boosters, Yearbook,
Activity Passes, etc.) See bottom of this page for forms.
• Physical – This is only required for students entering 9th grade. A current physical
must be turned in by the first day of school. If your student is in sports at any
grade level, a current physical must be on file in the nurse’s office prior to any
tryouts or practices.
• Meningitis Immunization – This is only required for students entering 12th grade.
This must be turned in by the first day of school.
2018-19 District Calendar
Additional Registration Forms