How to look up whether you or your son/daughter
has any outstanding obligations:
1) Go to the LMC Resources page.
2) Click on the "Login" button in the far upper right corner of the page.
3) For "User Name" enter your ID number (without any leading zeroes).
For "Password" enter your school computer password that you use for
logging on to computers/online grades/email and then click "Login".
4) On the next page, click the third tab on the top that reads "MyInfo".
5) If you currently have no obligations, it will read "No Fines". If you do have
anything outstanding, there will be an itemized list of what is owed. Resolved
obligations should be reflected the day after the fee/fine is paid.
Library fines may be resolved in the LMC. For all other items (lost textbooks, fees, etc.) please contact Goldie Bock in the Main Office.
630-375-3312 or email@example.com