Reminder of parking guidelines:
THE FOLLOWING PARKING LOT GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
• Any vehicle parked on campus MUST have a staff, student or temporary parking permit visibly displayed. Annual parking permits may be purchased in the Senior House.
• All vehicles must park “nose to nose”. No backing in or pulling through parking spaces.
• Students may NOT park in designated staff or visitor parking areas.
• STUDENTS may purchase a temporary parking permit for $5.00 at the student door (7:00-7:25 AM) for SINGLE DAY USE ONLY (free of charge if you have annual permit).
• Students parking in the nearby businesses, Eola Community Center or apartment complexes without a proper permit risk being ticket or towed.
ALL VEHICLES NOT MEETING THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO BEING TAGGED, BOOTED OR TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE!
WVHS Parking Guidelines (