19-20 Readiness Days & Freshmen Orientation Info
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 3/14/19.
WV Readiness Days Schedule
Tuesday, August 6th 8:00 am – 11:00 am
**All New to District Students**
Bands, Athletics, LINK, Student Council
Freshmen Orientation 5:30 pm– 8:00 pm
Freshmen Parent Informational Meeting 7:00 pm in Auditorium
Wednesday, August 7th
Pride House (Last names A – E) 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Tradition House (Last names F – L) 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Thursday, August 8th
Spirit House (last names (M – R) 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Warrior House (Last names S – Z) 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
On Your Assigned Readiness Day:
• Enter Door 1 under "Home of the Warriors" sign to pick up your individualized student punch card. This card will list the mandatory tables that you must visit.
• Fees – Preferred payment of fees is via Pushcoin (www.pushcoin.com), however, there will be a station where you can submit payment by cash or check only.
• Yearbook & ID pictures – HR Imaging will be taking ID pictures. This will be your student’s school yearbook picture and ID picture so please plan accordingly. HR Imaging will be mailing order envelopes home over the summer. These should be turned in to the photographer during Readiness Days if pictures are being ordered.
• Student Handbooks will be distributed.
• Chromebooks will be distributed to incoming freshmen students.
• Physical – This is only required for students entering 9th grade. A current physical must be turned in by the first day of school. If your student is in sports at any grade level, a current physical must be on file in the nurse’s office prior to any tryouts or practices.
• Meningitis Immunization – This is only required for students entering 12th grade. This must be turned in by the first day of school.
2590 Ogden Avenue
View Map To This Location